Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Best

I realized this morning that the Lord really wants me to get back to this project Penny inspired me with 3 years ago; then disaster stuck and I have pretty much abandoned it. So in obedience I am going to post "something" today to try to "prime the pump" (probably be a littler older if you know what that means) of this well.
         If you ever do not know what to say my grandmother always said: Just say something good you are thankful for. So here goes.  I have the best family in the whole world.  I have a husband that is a rock, two daughters that are a chip off that rock and a son-in-law that tries to keep his chaotic life smooth & running..and grandkids.  Well, you know that I have the cutest, smartest, and sweetest in the whole world. I have the best church family in all of the kingdom and last but not least the One and Only True God in all the world; which is why I have all the above just mentioned.  Without Him I would be and could do nothing...but with Him... I can do all things through Christ His Son Who strengthens me.
             Now, if I behaved like I believed that (which I do) I would not have to try to leave a lasting legacy ..... it would just be a natural product of the remains of my life.
Oh God..... make it be so and thank You for all of Your blessings today, especially those I have just mentioned.
                            I close with an appropriate verse that just happens to be my favorite:

                                        "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for
                                             wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jer. 29:11

in Him,
     

No comments:

Post a Comment